Some of the cousins splurged and spent the day at the Spa on Thursday. Facials, massages, pedicures, oh the Moms were so jealous! Carol Anne and I are relaxing under the pergola by the Spa pool between sessions. One of the girls even got a cute male masseuse!
Here are a few of Carol Anne's 2nd cousins? at Ponte Vedra a few days before the BIG DAY...Back Row: Harrison, Elizabeth, Courtney, Betsy, Margaret Anne, Caroline, Henry, Reynolds
Front row: Conner, Carter, Michael, Thomas, Johnny, William, Jimmy
All the Redheads!!
One of the biggest surprises of the weekend was that cousin Jimmy showed up from the Netherlands! here we are at the rehearsal dinner at RCBC.
Jimmy was photographer extraordinaire on the big day! He rode with the groomsmen on the trolley on the way to the wedding, and also with the bridesmaids on the way to the wedding. Isn't it weird I can't find those pics?? Here's Peggy on her way to the chapel....I've done my job, now its up to everyone else! She looks great!Oh my little girl and best friend is getting married! I'm so happy I could cry!

No comments:
Post a Comment